Elder Scrolls: Call To Arms Core Rules Set MUH052029
It is the time of the Dragonborn. Battle rages across the forests, plains and mountains of Skyrim as Imperials and Stormcloaks fight for supremacy. In ancient barrows, the restless dead rise from their sleep. Skeletons and fearsome Draugr jealously guard their treasures from bands of delving adventures.
Elder Scrolls: A Call to Arms is an adventure wargame set in the world of Tamriel. Gather your heroes and venture into Draugr haunted tombs and ruins, searching for treasure and glory. Or, fight the Civil War as the Stormcloaks and Imperials battle for the future of Skyrim.
This Core Rules set contains all the rules you need for exciting solo and co-operative delves or 2 player battles with AI adversaries hindering both players. Begin your adventures in Tamriel with this essential boxed set. Containing the full rules of Elder Scrolls: Call to Arms plus the dice and tokens required.
- 228 Cards
- 5 Hero Cards
- 13 Follower and Adversary Cards
- 6 Faction Reference Cards
- more than 200 Quests Events, Traps, Items and Spell Cards.
- 13 Custom Dice
- 1 White Skill dice
- 3 Green Accuracy dice
- 3 Black
- 3 Red and 3 Yellow Effect dice.
- 2 die-cut counter sheets
- 104 page complete Core Rules
- 44 page Quest Book with 12 missions
- 16-page Escape From Helgen Quickstart guide
Miniatures not included. Expand your game with the Imperial Legion Plastic Faction Starter, Stormcloaks Plastic Faction Starter or Bleak Falls Barrow Delve Set also available at launch.
- One Elder Scrolls: Call To Arms: Core Rules Set supplied.
- This is not a toy. Not suitable for children under 14 years of age. Choking Hazzard due to small parts.